SA orthop. j. [online]. 2012, vol.11, n.2, pp. 76-84. ISSN 1681-150X.
2. Salter RB, Dubos JP. The first 15 years' personal experience with innominate osteotomy in the treatment of congenital dislocation and subluxation of the hip. Clin Orthop 1974;98:73-103. [ Links ]
3. Crawford AH, Mehlman CT, Slovek RW. The fate of untreated developmental dislocation of the hip: long-term follw-up of eleven patients. J Pediatr Orthop 1999;19:641-44. [ Links ]
4. Galpin RD, Roach JW, Wenger DR, Herring JA, Birch JG. One-stage treatment of congenital dislocation of the hip in older children, including femoral shortening. J Bone Joint Surg(Am) 1989;71-A:734-41. [ Links ]
5. Weinstein SL, Mubarak SJ, Wenger DR. Developmental hip dysplasia and dislocation. Part II. J Bone Joint Surg(Am) 2003;85-A:2024-35. [ Links ]
6. Wenger DR, Lee CS, Kolman B. Derotational femoral shortening for developmental dislocation of the hip: special indications and results in the child younger than 2 years. J Pediatr Orthop 1995;15:768-79. [ Links ]