GORDON, Jonathan F; SLOPER, Philip JH; MELTON, Joel TK and CROSS, Mervyn J. The lift-off sign: further observations on the Lachman test for diagnosis of anterior cruciate ligament rupture. SA orthop. j. [online]. 2012, vol.11, n.2, pp.65-67.
2. Paessler HH, Michel D. How new is the Lachman test? Am J Sports Med 1992;20:95-98. [ Links ]
3. Malanga GA, Andrus S, Nadler SF, et al. Physical examination of the knee: A review of the original test descriptions and scientific validity of common orthopedic tests. Arch Phys Med Rehabil 2003;Apr(84):592-603. [ Links ]
4. Donaldson III WF, Warren RF, Wickiewicz T. A comparison of acute anterior cruciate ligament examinations: Initial versus examination under anaesthesia. Am J Sports Med 1985;13(1):5-10. [ Links ]
5. Butler DL, Noyes FR, Grood ED. Ligamentous restraints to anterior-posterior drawer in the human knee: A biomechan- ical study. J Bone Joint Surg Am 1980;Mar 62-A:259-70. [ Links ]
6. Cross MJ, Schmidt DR, Mackie IG. A no-touch test for the anterior cruciate ligament. J Bone Joint Surg Br 1987;Mar 69(2):300. [ Links ]