MARTIN, Nicolas et al. No loosening of an uncemented acetabular component at a minimum of 15 years. SA orthop. j. [online].
vol.11, n.2, pp. 49-51.
2. Hodgkinson JP, Shelley P, Wroblewski BM. The correlation between the roentgenographic appearance and operative findings at the bone-cement junction of the socket in Charnley low friction arthroplasties. Clin. Orthop. 1988; 228:105-109. [ Links ]
3. Massin P, Schmidt L, Engh CA. Evaluation of cementless acetabular component migration. An experimental study. Journal of Arthroplasty. 1989;4:245-51. [ Links ]
4. Hui A, McCalden R, Martell J, MacDonald S, Bourne R, Rorabeck L. Validation of two and three dimensional radiographic techniques for measuring polyethylene wear after total hip arthroplasty. Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery [Am]. 2003;85-A:3;505-11. [ Links ]
5. Martell J, Berdia S. Determination of polyethylene wear in total hip replacements with use of digital radiographs. Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery [Am]. 1997;79:1635-41. [ Links ]
6. De Lee JG, Charnley J. Radiological demarcation of cemented sockets in total hip replacements. Clinical Orthopaedics. 1976;121:20-32. [ Links ]
7. Garvin KL, Hartman CW, Mangla J, Murdoch N, Martell JM. Wear analysis in THA utilizing oxidized Zirconium and crosslinked polyethylene. Clin Orthop Relat Res 2009:467;141-14. [ Links ]