OSCHMAN, Z. Role of ultrasound as a non-invasive method of diagnosis of chronic exertional compartment syndrome. SA orthop. j. [online].
vol.10, n.4, pp. 59-65.
2. Van Holsbeeck MT, Introcaso JH. Musculoskeletal Ultrasound 2nd ed.2001; 52-56. [ Links ]
3. Wasilewski SA, Asdourian PL. Bilateral chronic exertional compartment syndrome of the forearm. Clin Sports Med. 1992 Jan;11(1):161-88. [ Links ]
4. Gracia Mata S, Hidalgo OA, Martinez GM. Bilateral, chronic exertional compartment syndrome of the forearm in two brothers. Clin J Sport Med. 1999 Apr;9(2):91-99. [ Links ]
5. Gershuni DH, Gosink BB, Hargens AR, et al. Ultrasound Evaluation of the Anterior Musculofascial Compartment of the Leg Following Exercise. Clin Orthop Relat Res. 1982;167:185-90. [ Links ]
6. Martens MA, Backaert M, Vermaut G, Mulier JC. Chronic leg pain in athletes due to a recurrent compartment syndrome. Am J Sport Med.1984;12(2)148-58. [ Links ]
7. Garabekyan T, Murphey GC, Brandon R, et al. New noninvasive ultrasound technique for monitoring perfusion pressure in a porcine model of acute compartment syndrome. J Orthop Trauma.2009;23(3):186-194. [ Links ]
8. Hutchinson M. Chronic exertional compartment syndrome. Br J Sports Med 2011;45:952-53. [ Links ]
9. Hislop M, Batt ME. Chronic exertional compartment syndrome testing: a minimalist approach. Br J Sports Med 2011;45:954-955. [ Links ]
10. Wieman JM, Ueno T, Leek Bt, et al. Noninvasive measurements of intramuscular pressure using pulsed phase-locked loop ultrasound for detecting compartment syndrome: a preliminary report. J Orthop Trauma. 2006;20:458-63. [ Links ]
11. Brahim F, Zaccardelli W. Ultrasound measurement of the anterior leg compartment. Am J Sport Med.1986;14(4)300-302. [ Links ]
12. Lynch JE, Heyman JS, Hargens AR. Ultrasonic device for the noninvasive diagnosis of compartment syndrome. Physiol Meas..2004;25:N1-N8. [ Links ]