BHUIYAN, M M Z U and MACHOWSKI, A. Impact of 20-day strike in Polokwane Hospital (18 August - 6 September 2010). SAMJ, S. Afr. med. j. [online]. 2012, vol.102, n.9, pp. 755-756. ISSN 0256-9574.
2. Ellencweig AY, Ginat-Israeli T. Effects of the Israel physicians' strike on the treatment and outcome of acute appendicitis in Jerusalem. Isr J Med Sci 1990;26(10):559-563. [ Links ]
3. Aro S, Hosia P. Effects of a doctors' strike on primary care utilization in Varkaus, Finland. Scand J Prim Health Care 1987;5(4):245-251. [ Links ]
4. Bukovsky I, Herman A, Sherman D, Schreyer P, Arieli S, Caspi E. Perinatal outcome following physicians' strike of 1983. Isr J Med Sci 1985;21(10):804-807. [ Links ]
5. Gruber J, SA Kleiner. Do Strikes Kill? Evidence from New York State. NBER Working Paper Series, Vol. w15855. Cambridge MA, USA: NBER, March 2010. [ Links ]
6. Siegel-Itzkovich J. Doctors strike in Israel may be good for health. BMJ 2000;320(7249):1561. [ Links ]
7. Erceg M, Kujundzic-Tiljak M, Barbic-Erceg A, Coric T, Lang S. Physician's strike and general mortality: Croatia's experience of 2003. Coll Antropol 2007;31(3):891-895. [ Links ]