SORSDAHL, Katherine et al. The effectiveness of a hospital-based intervention for patients with substance-use problems in the Western Cape. SAMJ, S. Afr. med. j. [online].
vol.102, n.7, pp. 634-635.
2. Myers B, Louw J, Pasche S, Inequitable access to substance abuse treatment services in Cape Town, South Africa. Subst Abuse Treat Prev Policy 2010;5:28. [http://dx/doi.org/10.1186/1747-597X-5-28] [ Links ]
3. Drummond C, Coulton S, James D, Godfrey C, Parrott S, Baxter J, et al. Effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of a stepped care intervention for alcohol use disorders in primary care: pilot study. Br J Psychiatry 2009;195(5):448-456. [ Links ]
4. Babor TFMBG, Kassebaum PA, Grimaldi PM, Ahmed K, Bray J. Screening, brief, intervention, and referral to treatment (SBIRT). Subst Abus 2007;28(3):7-30. [http://dx.doi.org/10.1300/J465v28n03_03] [ Links ]
5. WHO ASSIST Working Group. The alcohol, smoking and substance involvement screening test (ASSIST): development, reliability and feasibility. Addiction 2002;97(9):1183-1194. [http://dx/doi.org/10.1046/j.1360-0443.2002.00185] [ Links ]
6. Dada S, Parry C, Pluddemann A, Bhana A, Bachoo S, Fourie D. Alcohol and Drug Abuse Trends: July - December 2010 (Phase 29) Cape Town: Medical Research Council, 2011. [ Links ]