VN, JP. SAMJ, S. Afr. med. j. [online].
vol.102, n.7, pp. 588-588.
2. Mendelson M, Whitelaw A, Nicol M, Brink A. Wake up, South Africa! The antibiotic horse has bolted. S Afr Med J 2012;102(7):607-608. [ Links ]
3. Brink A, Coetzee J, Clay C, et al The spread of carbapenem-resistant Enterobacteriae in South Africa: Risk factors for acquisition and prevention. S Afr Med J 2012;102(7):599-601. [ Links ]
4. Paruk F, Richards G, Scribante J, Bhagwanjee S, Mer M, Perrie H. Antibiotic prescription practices and their relationship to outcome in South African intensive care units: Findings of the Prevalence of Infection in South African Intensive Care Units (PISA) Study. S Afr Med J 2012;102(7):613-616. [ Links ]
5. Cheong JY, Makmor-Bakry M, Lau CL, Rahman RA. The relationship between trough concentration of vancomycin and effect on methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus in critically ill patients. S Afr Med J 2012;102(7):616-619. [ Links ]
6. Seggie J. Alcohol and South Africa's youth. S Afr Med J 2012;102(7):587. [ Links ]
7. Parry C, Burnhams NH, London L. A total ban on alcohol advertising: presenting the public health case. S Afr Med J 2012;102(7):602-604. [ Links ]
8. Ramsoomar L, Morojele NK. Trends in alcohol prevalence, age of initiation and association with alcohol-related harm among South African youth: Implications for policy. S Afr Med J 2012;102(7):609-612. [ Links ]
9. Sorsdahl K, Stein D, Weich L, Fourie D, Myers B. The effectiveness of a hospital-based intervention for patients with substance-use problems in the Western Cape. S Afr Med J 2012;102(7):634-635. [ Links ]