CRAMM, Jane Murray. Access to livelihood assets among youth with and without disabilities in South Africa: Implications for health professional education. SAMJ, S. Afr. med. j. [online].
vol.102, n.6, pp. 578-581.
2. Miller C, Albert B. Mainstreaming disability in development: Lessons from gender mainstreaming March 2005. http://www.dfid.gov.uk/r4d/PDF/outputs/Disability/RedPov_gender.pdf (accessed 25 January 2012). [ Links ]
3. UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities 2006. New York: UN, 2006. [ Links ]
4. World Health Organization. Community Based Rehabilitation Guidelines 2010. Geneva: WHO, 2010. [ Links ]
5. Office of the Deputy President. Integrated National Disability Strategy, White Paper of the Office of the Deputy President of South Africa, November. Cape Town: Rustica Press, 1997. [ Links ]
6. Levin K. Paediatric traumatic brain injury in South Africa: some thoughts and considerations. Disabil Rehabil 2004;26:306-314. [ Links ]
7. Nattrass N. Disability and welfare in South Africa's era of unemployment and AIDS. Cape Town: Centre for Social Science Research, University of Cape Town, 2006. [ Links ]
8. Booth A, Ainscow M. Index for Inclusion: Developing Learning and Participation in Schools. Bristol, UK: Centre for Studies on Inclusive Education, 2002. [ Links ]
9. De Klerk HM, Ampousah L. The physically disabled woman's experience of self. Disabil Rehabil 2003;25:1132-1139. [ Links ]
10. Gcaza S, Lorenzo T. Discovering the barriers that stop children from being children: The right to the provision of mobility devices. SAJOT 2008;39(1):16-21. [ Links ]
11. Cramm JM, Nieboer AP, Finkenflugel H, Lorenzo T. Disabled youth in South Africa: Barriers to education. Int J Disabil Hum Dev 2012 (in press). [ Links ]
12. Cramm JM, Nieboer AP, Finkenflugel H, Lorenzo T. Comparison of barriers to employment among youth with and without disabilities in South Africa. WORK 2012 (in press). [ Links ]
13. Butler M. The sustainable livelihoods approach: core concepts and framework. Paper prepared for the Disability Action Research Team (DART), 2002. [ Links ]
14. Lorenzo T. 'We are also travellers': An action story about disabled women mobilising for an accessible public transport system in Khayelitsha and Nyanga, Cape Metropole, South Africa. SAJOT 2008;39(1):32-40. [ Links ]
15. McKenzie J. Disability activism and participation. In Lorenzo T, ed. Disability Catalyst Africa: Intentions, pillars and players. Series No. 1. Cape Town: Disability Innovation Africa, UCT, 2011:13-21. [ Links ]