FARRANT, Lindsay et al. The prevalence and burden of pain and other symptoms among South Africans attending HAART clinics. SAMJ, S. Afr. med. j. [online]. 2012, vol.102, n.6, pp. 499-500. ISSN 2078-5135.
2. Harding R, Lampe FC, Norwood S, et al. Symptoms are highly prevalent among HIV outpatients and associated with poor adherence and unprotected sexual intercourse. Sex Transm Infect 2010. [ Links ]
3. Harding R, Molloy T, Easterbrook P, Frame K, Higginson IJ. Is antiretroviral therapy associated with symptom prevalence and burden? Int J STD AIDS 2006;17(6):400-405. [ Links ]
4. Harding R, Karus D, Easterbrook P, Raveis VH, Higginson IJ, Marconi K. Does palliative care improve outcomes for patients with HIV/AIDS? A systematic review of the evidence. Sex Transm Infect 2005;81(1):5-14. [ Links ]
5. Harding R, Selman L, Agupio G, et al. The prevalence and burden of symptoms amongst cancer patients attending palliative care in two African countries. Eur J Cancer 2011;47(1):51-56. [ Links ]
6. Sepulveda C, Marlin A, Yoshida T, Ullrich A. Palliative Care: the World Health Organization's global perspective. J Pain Symptom Manage 2002;24(2):91-96. [ Links ]