MCINTYRE, Diane. What healthcare financing changes are needed to reach universal coverage in South Africa?. SAMJ, S. Afr. med. j. [online]. 2012, vol.102, n.6, pp. 489-490. ISSN 0256-9574.
2. Kutzin J. Current reforms aiming at the extension of social protection in health: linking up mixed health financing sub-systems. In: ILO, GTZ & WHO, eds. Extending Social Protection in Health: Developing countries' experiences, lessons learnt and recommendations. Eschborn: Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Technische Zusammenarbeit (GTZ), 2007. [ Links ]
3. World Health Organization. Health Systems Financing: The Path to Universal Coverage. World Health Report 2010. Geneva: WHO, 2010. [ Links ]
4. Department of Health. National Health Act (Act 61 of 2003): Policy on National Health Insurance. Government Gazette 34523. Pretoria: Department of Health, 2011. [ Links ]
5. Thomson S, Osborn R, Squires D, Reed S, eds. International Profiles of Health Care Systems, 2011. New York: The Commonwealth Fund, 2011. [ Links ]
6. Yang B. Health insurance in Korea: opportunities and challenges. Health Policy Planning 1991;6(2):119-129. [ Links ]
7. Drechsler D, Jutting J. Is there a role for private health insurance in developing countries? Berlin: German Institute for Economic Research, 2005. [ Links ]