VAN AS, A B (Sebastian)
MILLAR, Alastair J W. From the pursuit of excellence to the quest for significance: Promotion of a Childsafe South Africa. SAMJ, S. Afr. med. j. [online].
vol.102, n.6, pp. 422-429.
2. Commission for Africa. Our Common Interest; Report of the Commission for Africa 2005. http://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20050606200944/ http://www.commissionforafrica.org/english/report/ thereport/english/11-03-05_cr_report.pdf (accessed 9 January 2012). [ Links ]
3. Peden M, Oyegbite K, Ozann-Smith J. World Report on Child Injury Prevention. Geneva: WHO and UNICEF, 2008. http://www.who.int/violence_injury_prevention/child/en/ (accessed 9 January 2012). [ Links ]
4. Van As AB. Paediatric trauma care. Afr J Paediatr Surg 2010;7(3):131-135. [ Links ]
5. Oyetunji TA, Haider AH, Downing SR, et al. Treatment outcomes of injured children at adult level 1 trauma centers: are there benefits from added specialized care? Am J Surg 2011;201(4):445-449. [ Links ]
6. Van As S. The health of our children should be the measure of our progress. South African Journal of Child Health 2010;4(1):5-6. [ Links ]
7. Pitcher RD, Wilde JCH, Douglas TS, van As AB. The use of the Statscan digital X-ray unit in paediatric polytrauma. Pediatr Radiol 2009;39(5):433-437. [ Links ]
8. Van As S. Global factors affecting child trauma and the need for ongoing child advocacy. Vulnerable Children and Youth Study 2011;6(4):277-283. [ Links ]
9. Childsafe South Africa. http://www.childsafe.org.za (accessed 9 January 2012). [ Links ]
10. Kling J, Nicholls T, Ntambeka P, van As AB. Restraint use for child passengers in South Africa. S Afr Med J 2011:101(3):146. [ Links ]