MILLAR, Alastair J W. Our surgical heritage: the role of the Department of Paediatric Surgery in the development of paediatric surgery in Cape Town, in Africa, and around the world. SAMJ, S. Afr. med. j. [online].
vol.102, n.6, pp. 409-411.
2. Rode H, Davies MRQ, Berg A. The rise and fall of children's hospitals in South Africa. S Afr Med J 2006;96(9):849-853. [ Links ]
3. Louw JH. Paediatric Surgery - has it arrived? S Afr Med J 1967;41:1047-1050. [ Links ]
4. Cywes S, Millar AJW, Rode H. From a 'Louw' beginning...pediatric surgery in South Africa. J Pediatr Surg 2003;38(7):44-47. [ Links ]
5. Louw JH. The first two decades of the Red Cross War Memorial Children's Hospital. S Afr Med J 1976;50(27):1037-1047. [ Links ]
6. Louw JH. In the Shadow of Table Mountain. Cape Town: C Struik, 1969. [ Links ]
7. Louw JH, Barnard CN. Congenital intestinal atresia: observations on its origin. Lancet 1955;269(6899):1065-1067. [ Links ]
8. Red Cross War Memorial Children's Hospital (RCWMCH). Annual Report. Cape Town: RCWMCH, 1961. [ Links ]
9. Rode H, Fieggen AG, Brown RA, et al. Four decades of conjoined twins at Red Cross Children's Hospital - lessons learned. S Afr Med J 2006;96(9):931-940. [ Links ]