BENATAR, Solomon R
BENATAR, David. From medical manners to moral reasoning: an historical overview of bioethics in the University of Cape Town's Faculty of Health Sciences. SAMJ, S. Afr. med. j. [online].
vol.102, n.6, pp. 406-408.
2. Jonsen AR. The Birth of Bioethics. New York: Oxford University Press, 1988. [ Links ]
3. Walter JK, Klein EP, eds. The Story of Bioethics: From Seminal Works to Contemporary Explorations. Washington, DC: Georgetown University Press, 2003. [ Links ]
4. Oosthuizen GC, Abbot G, Notelovitz M. Great Debate: Abortion in South Africa. Cape Town: Howard Timmins, 1974. [ Links ]
5. Oosthuizen GC, Shapiro H, Strauss S. Euthanasia. Cape Town: Oxford University Press, 1978. [ Links ]
6. Oosthuizen GC. The Ethics of Tissue Transplantation. Cape Town: Howard Timmins, 1972. [ Links ]
7. Dall G. 'Opening address.' In: Benatar SR, ed. Ethical and Moral Issues in Contemporary Medical Practice: Proceedings of a University of Cape Town Faculty of Medicine Symposium, Cape Town: Department of Medicine, University of Cape Town, 1986. [ Links ]
8. Benatar SR, ed. Faculty of Medicine Symposia on Bioethics. Cape Town: UCT Department of Medicine, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1992 and 1997. [ Links ]
9. Vivian LMH, Naidu CS, Keikelame MJ, Irlam J. Medical students' experiences of professional lapses and patient rights abuses in a South African health sciences faculty._Acad Med 2011;86(10):1282-1287. [ Links ]
10. Benatar SR, Fleischer TE, Peter JC, Pope A, Taylor A. Treatment of head injuries in the public sector in South Africa. S Afr Med J 2000;90:790-793. [ Links ]
11. UCT Bioethics Centre. Statement: Withholding and withdrawing life-sustaining therapy. S Afr Med J 1994;84:254-257. [ Links ]
12. Benatar SR, Abels C, Abratt R, et al. Abortion: some practical and ethical considerations. S Afr Med J 1994;84:469-472. [ Links ]