VAN NIEKERK, L; SCRIBANTE, L
RAUBENHEIMER, P J. Suicidal ideation and attempt among South African medical students. SAMJ, S. Afr. med. j. [online].
vol.102, n.6, pp. 372-373.
2. Joe S, Stein DJ, Seedat S. Non fatal suicide behaviour among South Africans. Social Psychiatry & Psychiatric Epidemiology 2008;43:454-461. [ Links ]
3. Schernhammer E. Taking their own lives - The high rate of physician suicide. N Engl J Med 2005;325:24. [ Links ]
4. Dyrbye LN, Thomas MR, Massie FS. Burnout and suicidal ideation among U.S. medical students. Ann Intern Med 2008;149(5):334-341. [ Links ]
5. Tyssen R, Vaglum P, Gronvold NT. Suicidal ideation among medical students and young physicians: a nationwide and prospective study of prevalence and predictors. J Affect Disord 2001;64:69-79. [ Links ]
6. Van Niekerk L, Viljoen AJ, Rischbieter P, Scribante L. Subjective experience of depressed mood amongst medical students at the University of Pretoria. South African Journal of Psychiatry 2008;14(1):27-31. [ Links ]
7. HPCSA. A National Strategy for Managing Impairment in Students and Practitioners Registered with the Council. 1996. http://www.hpcsa.co.za/fitness_practice.php (accessed 1 December 2011). [ Links ]