VISSER, Adele; GELDENHUYS, Annelize; SAMANTHA, du Preez and VAN DE YVER, Annemarie. Fresh-frozen plasma use in a South African tertiary hospital. SAMJ, S. Afr. med. j. [online]. 2012, vol.102, n.6, pp.366-367.
2. South African National Blood Transfusion Service. Bird A, Mpuntsha L, eds. Clinical Guidelines for the Use of Blood Products in South Africa. 4th ed. Johannesburg: SANBS, 2008. [ Links ]
3. Ioro A, Basileo M, Marchesini E, et al. Audit of the clinical use of fresh-frozen plasma in Umbria: a study design and results of the pilot phase. Blood Transfus 2008;6(4):211-219. [http://dx.doi.org/10.2450/2008.0042-07] [ Links ]
4. Laird J, Soutar R. Effective transfusion audit can improve and later clinical practice: something that is often questioned. Transfus Med 2008;18:141-142. [http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-3148.2008.00845.x] [ Links ]
5. Hui C, Williams I, Davis K. Clinical audit of the use of fresh-frozen plasma and platelets in a tertiary hospital and the impact of a new transfusion request form. Int Med 2005;35:283-288. [http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/j.1445-5994.2005.00803.x] [ Links ]
6. Toy P. The transfusion audit as an educational tool. Transfus Sci 1998;19(1):91-96. [http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/S0955-3886(98)00013-9] [ Links ]