SAMJ, S. Afr. med. j. [online].
vol.100, n.4, pp. 191-191.
2. Swanepoel DW, Hall JW. Football match spectator sound exposure and effect on hearing: A pretest-post-test study. S Afr Med J 2010; 100: 239-242. [ Links ]
3. Leon N, Colvin CJ, Lewin S, Mathews C, Jennings K. Provider-initiated testing and counselling for HIV - from debate to implementation. S Afr Med J 2010; 100: 220-221. [ Links ]
4. Colin CJ, Fairall L, Lewin S, Georgeu D, et al. Expanding access to ART in South Africa: The role of nurse-initiated treatment. S Afr Med J 2010; 100: 210-212. [ Links ]
5. Hermanus FJ, Draper CE, Noakes TD. Spinal cord injuries in South African Rugby Union (1980-2007). S Afr Med J 2010; 100: 230-234. [ Links ]
6. Dunn RN, Van der Spuy D. Rugby and cervical spine injuries - has anything changed? A 5-year review in the Western Cape. S Afr Med J 2010; 100: 235-238. [ Links ]
7. Dunn RN. Rugby and cervical spine injuries. S Afr Med J 2010; 100: 223. [ Links ]