MOSES, Cheryl et al. The state of innovation in South Africa: findings from the South African National Innovation Survey. S. Afr. j. sci. [online].
vol.108, n.7-8, pp. 15-20.
2. The OECD (Organisation for Economic for Co-operation and Development) Innovation Strategy: Getting a head start on tomorrow [homepage on the Internet]. c2010 [cited 2012 Feb 06]. Available from: www.oecd.org/innovation/strategy. [ Links ]
3. European Commission. State of the European Union 2011: Report from the Commission to the European Parliament, the Council, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions. Brussels: European Commission; 2011. Available from: http://ec.europa.eu/ [ Links ]
4. Department of Science and Technology. Innovation towards a Knowledge Economy; the Ten Year Plan for South Africa (2008 to 2018) [document on the Internet]. c2007 [cited 2012 Feb 13]. Available from: http://www.dst.gov.za/publications-policies/strategies-reports/The%20Ten-Year%20 Plan%20for%20Science%20and%20Technology.pdf/view. [ Links ]
5. Moses C, Sithole MM, Labadarios D, Blankley W. South African Innovation Survey: Main results 2008. Pretoria: Department of Science and Technology and Human Sciences Research Council; 2011. Available from: http://www.hsrc.ac.za/Research_Publication-22005.phtml [ Links ]
6. Mohnen P, Therrien P. Comparing the innovation performance of manufacturing firms in Canada and in selected European countries: An econometric analysis. In: Gault F, editor. Understanding innovation in Canadian industry. Kingston and Montreal: McGill-Queen's University Press, 2003; p. 313-339. [ Links ]
7. Mansury MA, Love JH. Innovation, productivity and growth in US business services: A firm-level analysis. Technovation. 2008;28(1):52-62. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.technovation.2007.06.002 [ Links ]
8. Geroski PA. Innovation and competitive advantage. Economic Department Working Paper No 159. Paris: OECD; 1995. [ Links ]
9. OECD (Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development)/ European Commission. Oslo manual. 3rd ed. Paris: OECD Publishing; 2005. Available from: http://www.oecd.org/. [ Links ]
10. Forfás. Community Innovation Survey 2006-2008: First findings [document on the Internet]. c2009 [cited 2012 Feb 08]. Available from: http://www.forfas.ie/media/091221forfas-cso-community-innovation-survey-2006-2008-first-findings.pdf [ Links ]
11. Moses C, Sithole MM, Labadarios D, Blankley W. South African Innovation Survey 2008: Highlights. Pretoria: Department of Science and Technology and Human Sciences Research Council; 2011. Available from: http://www.hsrc.ac.za/Document-4187.phtml [ Links ]