Profiles of the Branch Chairmen. J. S. Afr. Inst. Min. Metall. [online].
vol.112, n.9, pp. v-viii.
2. Maleba, S. and Jager, T. 2005. Best practice guidelines for the mining and rehabilitation of granite mines in the BritsRustenburg areas of SA. [ Links ]
3. Els, R. and Maleba, S. Investigation into nanotechnology for mining applications, CSIR Mining Technology STEP Project. 2005. [ Links ]
4. Maleba, S. Critical review of mining taxation in the African mining countries. UNISA September 2004. [ Links ]
5. McGill, J.E., Maleba, S., Moseme, R., and Peake, A.V. Mining Plan for Ndwedwe Ceramics (Pty) Ltd. 2004. [ Links ]
6. Maleba, S. and Moseme, R. Mining plan for Phuthadijthaba Sandstone, 2004. [ Links ]
7. Matesa, J. and Maleba, S. Heat gains measurement of four insulation systems supplied by Robor. 2004. [ Links ]
8. Matesa, J. and Maleba, S. Measurement of the heat transfer and air pressure drop characteristics of a 350 kW Manos engineering cooling coils. 2003. [ Links ]
9. Maleba, S. Applicability of a mechanised rooms and pillar mining method in the exploitation of the east reef Kisenda Mines (Technical and economical analysis). University of Lubumbashi 1999. [ Links ]