CAWOOD, F. The establishment of a Mine Design Laboratory for improved teaching of and learning by Mining Engineering students: A case study. J. S. Afr. Inst. Min. Metall. [online].
vol.112, n.7, pp. 677-682.
02. DEPARTMENT OF MINERAL RESOURCES. South African Minerals Industry (SAMI) Pretoria, 2010. [ Links ]
03. GEMCOM SOFTWARE. 2011. http://www.gemcomsoftware.com/products[Accessed 22 August 2011]. [ Links ]
04. GOLDEN SOFTWARE. 2011 http://www.goldensoftware.com/products/surfer/surfer.shtml [Accessed 22 August 2011]. [ Links ]
05. KAPAGERIDIS, I.K. 2005. The future of mine planning software - new tools and innovations. 19th International Mining Congress and Fair, June 9-12, Izmir, Turkey. [ Links ]
06. MICROSOFT OFFICE SOFTWARE. 2011. http://office.microsoft.com/en-za/ [Accessed 22 August 2011]. [ Links ]
07. PHILLIPS, H.R. 2005. A long-term approach to the education of mining engineers. First International Seminar on Strategic vs. Tactical Approaches in Mining, Johannesburg, South Africa. [ Links ]
09. STACEY, T.R., HADJIGEORGIOU, J., and POTVIN, Y. 2008. Technical skills - a major strategic issue. Journal of the Southern African Institute of Mining and Metallurgy, vol. 108, no. 8. pp. 775-782. [ Links ]
10. UNIVERSITY OF THE WITWATERSRAND. 2011a. Wits Facts. http://www.wits.ac.za/aboutwits/witstoday/facts-and-figures/3083/facts_and_figures.html [Accessed 21 August 2011]. [ Links ]