BEZUIDENHOUT, G.A; DAVIS, J; VAN BEEK, B
EKSTEEN, J.J. Operation of a concentrated mode dual-alkali scrubber plant at the Lonmin smelter. J. S. Afr. Inst. Min. Metall. [online].
vol.112, n.7, pp. 657-665.
02. BEZUIDENHOUT, G.A., EKSTEEN, J.J., and WENDT, W. 2010. Endpoint control in PGM-containing nickel matte converting using flame emission spectroscopy. Processing of Nickel Ores & Concentrates '10, Minerals Engineering International, Falmouth Beach Hotel, Falmouth, UK, 17-18 June 2010. [ Links ]
03. DAUERMAN, L. and RAO, K. 1979 Double alkali process for flue gas desulfur-ization, optimizing for the regeneration of sodium sulfite - Part I: Lime as Regenerant, and Part II: Limestone as regenerant. 72nd Annual Meeting of the Air Pollution Control Association, 24-29 June 1979, Cincinnati, Ohio, NJIT. [ Links ]
04. DREAMEL, D. 1973. Regeneration chemistry of sodium-based double-alkali scrubbing process. EPA-R2-73-186. US Environmental Protection Agency, March 1973. [ Links ]
05. EKSTEEN, J.J. 2010. A mechanistic model to predict matte temperatures during the smelting of UG2-rich blends of platinum group metal concentrates, Minerals Engineering. http://dx.doi.org.ez.sun.ac.za/10.1016/j.mineng.2010.10.017 (in press), [ Links ]
06. EKSTEEN, J.J., VAN BEEK, B., and BEZUIDENHOUT, G.A. 2011. Cracking a hard nut: An overview of Lonmin's operations directed at smelting of UG2-rich concentrate blends. Southern African Pyrometallurgy 2011 International Conference, Cradle of Humankind, South Africa, 6-9 March 2011. Jones, R.T. and den Hoed, P. (eds). The Southern African Institute of Mining and Metallurgy, Johannesburg, 2011. pp. 231-251. [ Links ]
07. LAMANTIA, C.R., LUNDT, R.R., RUSH, R.E., FRANK, T.M., and KAPLAN, N. 1976. Operating experience - CEA/ADL dual alkali prototype system at Gulf Power/Southern Services Inc. Proceedings of the Symposium on Flue Gas Desulphurization, New Orleans, vol. 1, EPA-600/2-76-136a, March 1976. [ Links ]
08. MU, J., WU, Z., CHENG, C., GUAN, B., and ZHAO, W. 2007. Oxidation inhibition of sulfite in dual alkali flue gas desulphurization system. Journal of Environmental Sciences, vol. 19, no. 2, February 2007. pp. 226-231 . [ Links ]
09. NI, W., WU, Z., GUAN, B., LIU., Y, ZHOA, W., and ZHENG, P. 2007. Optimizing flocculation - Sedimentation for regeneration of dual-alkali flue gas desulphurization scrubbing solution. Environmental Progress, vol. 26, no. 3. pp 271-279. [ Links ]
10. TSENG, P.C. and ROCHELLE, G.T. 1986. Calcium sulphite hemihydrate: crystal growth rate and crystal habit. Environmental Progess, vol. 5, no. 1 . pp 5-11. [ Links ]
11. US Environmental Protection Agency. 1980. Summary Report, Sulfur Oxides Control Technology Series: Flue Gas Desulfurization, Dual Alkali Process. EPA 625/8-80-004. October 1980. ♦ [ Links ]