VAN DER MEER, F.P.
MAPHOSA, W.. High pressure grinding moving ahead in copper, iron, and gold processing. J. S. Afr. Inst. Min. Metall. [online].
vol.112, n.7, pp. 637-647.
2. DOWLING, E.C., et al. 2001. Applications of High Pressure Grinding Rolls in an Autogenous-Pebble Milling Circuit. Proceedingsfrom the SAG Conference, 30 September-3 October, 2001. Vancouver, Canada. [ Links ]
3. DUNNE, R., MAXTON, D., MORRELL, S., and LANE, G. 2004. High pressure grinding rolls - the Australian experience. SME Annual Conference, Denver, February 2004. [ Links ]
4. FLATMAN, S., BATTERSBY, R.M., IMHOF, R. BATTERSBY M., and IBRAYEV, S. 2010 The Leachox refractory gold process - the setting, design, installation and commissioning of a large scale plant at the VASGOLD gold mine, Kazakhstan. Precious Metals 2010, Falmouth, Cornwall, UK, 15-16 June 2010. [ Links ]
5. GALLARDO, V.H. 2007. Uso de Prensa de Rodillos en Planta Beneficia Mina Los Colorados. Internal communication of CMP, Power Point Presentation, 8 March 2007. [ Links ]
6. GERRARD, M., COSTELLO, B., and MORLEY, C. 2004. Operating experiences and performance assessment of HPGR technology at Argyle Diamond Mine. Proceedings of the Rio Tinto Comminution Workshop 2004, Perth, Australia. [ Links ]
8. MAXTON, D. and VAN DER MEER, F.P. 2005. KHD Humboldt Wedag high pressure grinding olls - developments for minerals applications. Proceedings of the Randol Gold Forum, Perth, Australia, August 2005.. [ Links ]
9. MAXTON, D., MORLEY, C., and BEARMAN, R. 2003. A quantification of the benefits of high pressure rolls crushing in an operating environment. Minerals Engineering, vol. 16, no. 9, pp 827-838. [ Links ]
10. MAXTON, D., VAN DER MEER, F.P., and GRUENDKEN, A. 2006. KHD Humboldt Wedag. 150 years of innovation. New developments for the KHD HPGR. Proceedings SAG 2006, Vancouver, Canada, September 2006. [ Links ]
11. ROSE, D.J., KORPI, P.A., and DOWLING, E.C. 2002. High Pressure Grinding Roll Utilization at the Empire Mine. Proceedingsfrom the Mineral Processing Plant Design Conference, 20-24 October 2002, Vancouver, Canada. [ Links ]
12. VAN DER MEER, F.P. 1997. Roller Press Grinding of Pellet Feed. Experiences of KHD in the Iron Ore Industry. Proceedingsfrom the AusIMM Conference on Iron ore Resources and reserves estimation, 25-26 September, 1997, Perth, Australia. [ Links ]
13. VAN DER MEER, F.P. and DICKE, R. 2008. High pressure grinding; how high can you go? Procemin 2008, Fifth International Minerals Processing Seminar, Santiago, Chile, 22-24 october 2008. [ Links ]
14. VAN DER MEER, F.P. and GRUENDKEN, A. 2008. Flow sheet considerations for optimal use of high pressure grinding rolls. Comminution 2008, Falmouth, Cornwall, UK, 17-20 June 2008. [ Links ]
15. WESTERMEYER, C.P. and CORDES, H. 2000. Operating Experience with a HPGR at the Los Colorados Iron Ore Dressing Plant in Chile. Aufbereitungs-Technik /Mineral Processing, vol. 11, 2000. pp. 497-505. ♦ [ Links ]