MOODLEY, S et al. Fluidization behaviour of various titania feedstocks. J. S. Afr. Inst. Min. Metall. [online].
vol.112, n.6, pp. 467-471.
2. Geldart, D. Types of gas fluidization. Powder Technology, vol. 7, 1973. pp. 285-292. [ Links ]
3. LUCKOS, A. and DEN HOED, P. Fluidization and flow regimes of titaniferous solids. Industrial and Engineering Chemistry Research, vol. 43, 2004. pp. 5645-5652. [ Links ]
4. Beetstra, R., Nijenhuis, J., Ellis, N., and van Ommen, J.R. The influence of particle size distribution on fluidized bed hydrodynamics using high through put experimentation. AIChE Journal, vol, 55, no. 8, 2009. pp. 2013-2023. [ Links ]
5. Grace, J.R. and Sun, G. 1991. Influence of particle size distribution on the performance of fluidized bed reactors. Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering, vol. 69, 2009. pp. 1126-1134. [ Links ]
6. Sun, G. and Grace, J.R. The effect of particle size distribution on the performance of a catalytic fluidized bed reactor. Chemical Engineering Science, vol. 45, no. 8, 1990. pp. 2187- 2194. [ Links ]
7. Baeyens, J., Geldart, D., and Wu, S.Y. Elutriation of fines from gas fluidized beds of Geldart A type powders-effect of adding superfines. Powder Technology, vol. 71, 1992. pp. 71-80. [ Links ]
8. Wen, C.Y. and Chen, L.H. Fluidized bed freeboard phenomena: entrainment and elutriation. AIChE Journal, vol. 28, no. 1, 1982. pp. 117-128. [ Links ]
9. George, S.E. and Grace, J.R. Entrainment of particles from aggregative fluidized beds. American Institute for Chemical Engineers, Symposium Series 74, 1978. pp. 67-74. [ Links ]