VAN DYK, L.D et al. Gas-phase extraction of lead and iron from their oxides in a fluidized-bed reactor. J. S. Afr. Inst. Min. Metall. [online].
vol.112, n.6, pp. 461-465.
2. Duke. P.W. Thermal stability and reactivity of metal extraction coordination compounds. MPhil Thesis, University of Hertfordshire, UK, 1985. [ Links ]
3. Allimann-Lecourt, C., Bailey, T.H., Cox, M., Gilby, L.M., and Robinson, J. Extraction of heavy metals from sediments using the SERVO process. Land Contamination and Reclamation, vol. 7, no. 4, 1999. pp. 265-269. [ Links ]
4. Allimann-Lecourt, C., Bailey, T.H., and Cox M. Purification of combustion fly ashes using the SERVO process. Journal of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology, vol. 77, 2002. pp. 260-266. [ Links ]
5. Berg, E.W. and Hartlage, F.R. Fractional sublimation of various metal acetylacetonates. Analytica Chimica Acta, vol. 33, 1964. pp. 173-181. [ Links ]
6. Apblett, A.W. and Barber, K. Green technology of extraction of iron from ores and other materials. Advances in Material Science and Environmental and Nuclear Technology, vol. 222, 2010. pp. 168-176. [ Links ]
7. Potgieter, J.H., Kabemba, M.A., Teodorovic, A., Potgieter-Vermaak, S.S. and Augustyn, W.G. An investigation into the feasibility of recovering valuable metals from solid oxide compounds by gas-phase extraction in a fluidised bed. Minerals Engineering, vol. 19, 2006. pp. 140-146 [ Links ]
8. Van Dyk, L., Mariba, E.R.M., Chen, Y., and Potgieter, J.H. Gas-phase extraction of iron from its oxide in a fluidized bed reactor. Minerals Engineering, vol. 23, no. 1, 2010. pp. 58-60. [ Links ]
9. Szekely, J., Evans, J.W., and Sohn, H.Y. Gas-Solid Reactions. Academic Press, New York, 1976. [ Links ]
10. Igumenov, I.K., Basova, T.V., and Belosludov, V.R. Volatile precursors for films deposition: vapor pressure, structure and thermodynamics. Mizutani, T. (ed). Application of Thermodynamics to Biological and Material Science. InTech, Croatia, 2011. pp. 521-526. [ Links ]
11. Mpana, N. The gas-phase extraction of aluminium. Research report, School of Chemical and Metallurgical Engineering, unversity of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa, 2011. [ Links ]