HOTTA, A et al. Development and demonstration of oxy-fuel CFB technology. J. S. Afr. Inst. Min. Metall. [online].
vol.112, n.6, pp. 430-436.
2. Eriksson, T., Nuortimo, K., Hotta, A., MyöhAnen, K., Hyppänen, T., and Pikkarainen, T. Near zero CO2 emissions in coal firing with oxyfuel CFB boiler. 9th International Conference on Circulating Fluidized Beds, Hamburg, Germany, 13-16 May 2008. [ Links ]
3. Jantti, T. and Parkkonen, R. Lagisza 460MWe supercritical CFB - operation experience during first year after start of commercial operation. Russia Power Conference and Exhibition, Moscow, Russian Federation, 24-26 March 2010. [ Links ]
4. Eriksson, T., Sippu, O., Hotta, A., Fan, Z., Ruiz, J.A., Sacristán, A.S-B., Jubitero, J.M., Ballesteros, J.C, Shah, M., Prosser, N., Haley, J., and Giudici, R. Development of Flexi-Burn® CFB Technology aiming at fully integrated CCS demonstration. Power-Gen Europe 2009, Cologne, Germany, May 26-28 2009. [ Links ]
5. Cortes, V.J. State of development and results of oxy-coal combustion research initiative by CIEMAT in Spain. 2nd IEAGHG International Oxy-Combustion Network Meeting, Windsor, USA, January 2007. [ Links ]
6. Cortes, V.J. CIUDEN's Technology Development Centre for CO2 Capture. CCT2011 Conference, Zaragoza, Spain, May 2011. [ Links ]
7. Lupion, M., Navarrete, B., Otero, P., and Cortes, V.J. CIUDEN CCS technological development plant on oxycombustion in coal power generation, Cottbus, Germany, September 2009. [ Links ]
8. Lupion, M., Navarrete, B., Otero, P., and Cortes, V.J. Experimental programme in CiUDEN's CO2 capture technology development plant for power generation. Chemical Engineering Research and Design, vol. 89, no. 9, September 2011. pp. 1494-1500. [ Links ]
9. Lupion, M., Diego, R., Loubeau, L., and Navarrete, B. CIUDEN CCS Project: status of the CO2 capture technology development plant in power generation. 10th International Conference on Greenhouse Gas Control Technologies, GHGT10, Amsterdam, Netherlands, September 2010. [ Links ]