MALOVICHKO, D; VAN ASWEGEN, G
CLARK, R. Mechanisms of large seismic events in platinum mines of the Bushveld Complex (South Africa). J. S. Afr. Inst. Min. Metall. [online].
vol.112, n.6, pp. 419-429.
2. Van Aswegen, G. and Meijer, O. The mechanisms of seismic events around faults in mines. Proceedings of the International Conference Eurock '94, 1994. pp. 605-613. [ Links ]
3. Sileny, J. and Milev, A. Seismic moment tensor resolution on a local scale: Simulated rockburst and mine-induced seismic events in the Kopanang gold mine, South Africa. Pure and Applied Geophysics, vol. 163, 2006. pp.1495-1513. [ Links ]
4. Julia, J., Nyblade, A.A., Durrheim, R.J., Linzer, L., Gok, R., Dirks, P., and Walter, W. Source mechanisms of mine-related seismicity, Savuka Mine, South Africa. Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America, vol. 99, 2009. pp. 2801-2814. [ Links ]
5. Aref, K., Spottiswoode, S.M., and Jager, A.G. A comparison of seismicity in two mines in the Bushveld Igneous Complex using different pillar systems. Proceedings of the International Workshop on Applied Rockbursts Research, Santiago, Chile, May 12 1994. pp. 113-125. [ Links ]
6. Hudson, J.A., Pearce, R.G., and Rogers, R.M. Source type plot for inversion of the moment tensor. Journal of Geophysical Research., vol. 94(B1), 1989. pp. 765-774. [ Links ]
7. Julian, B.R., Miller, A.D., and Foulger, G.R. Non-double-couple earthquakes. 1. Theory. Reviews of Geophysics, vol. 36, 1998. pp. 525-549. [ Links ]
8. Jager, A.J. and Ryder, J.A. A handbook on rock engineering practice for tabular hard rock mines. Safety in Mines Research Advisory Committee, Johannesburg, 1999. [ Links ]
9. Aki, K. and Richards, P.G. Quantitative Seismology: Theory and Methods. University Science Books, Mill Valley, California, 2002. . [ Links ]
10. Rebuli, D. and Malovichko, D. Slip-type vs fracture-type seismic events -testing the discrimination for a mine in Welkom area. Presentation at SANIRE2010, Northwest Branch. South African National Institute for Rock Engineering, Village Club, Western Levels, 14 October 2010,. [ Links ]