On-line version ISSN 2310-3833
Print version ISSN 0038-2337
S. Afr. j. occup. ther. vol.38 n.3 Pretoria 2008
“Full text available only in PDF format”
1. Joubert R, Motala N, Mottay N, Christopher C. Occupational Therapy and its potentially positive influence upon the CD4 count of individuals with HIV: A single case study. SAJOT 2008; 2: 14 - 18. [ Links ]
3. Concha, ME, Unpublished research report on "Community Care and rehabilitation for people Living with AIDS". Medical Research Council of SA 2007. [ Links ]
4. McReynolds CL, The meaning of work in the lives of People Living with HIV Disease and AIDS, Rehabilitation Counseling Bulletin, 44:2, 104-115. [ Links ]
5. Academy of Science of South Africa, Terms of Reference of the National Scholarly Editors' Forum of South Africa, 2008. [ Links ]
6. Academy of Science of South Africa, A National Code of Best Practice in editorial discretion and peer review for South African Scholarly Journals, 2008. [ Links ]
The previous issue: Volume 39, No. 2, July 2008 printed on the cover should have read Volume 38, No.2, July 2008, ISSN 00382337. Unfortunately the numbering on the actual pages is also incorrect and cannot be changed. Please place the enclosed sticker over the incorrect numbering on the outside Front Cover.
The authors of the article "Occupational Therapy and its potentially positive influence upon the CD4 count of individuals with HIV: A single case study" published in SAJOT Vol. 2, 14-18, 2008, should read as Robin Joubert, Nasreen Motala, Nicole Mottay and Chantal Christopher.