The South African Journal of Child Health (SAJCH) is a medical journal devoted to child health. It carries research articles and letters, editorials, clinical practice and other child health articles and personal opinion, South Africa health–related news, obituaries, general correspondence, and classified advertisements.
First issue of SAJCH appeared in 2007 and the journal publishes 4 issues per year.
Its abbreviated title is S. Afr. j. child health., for use in bibliographies, footnotes and bibliographical references and strips.
- African Journals Online, 2008–
- African Journals Online (Open Access), 2008–
- Colorado Alliance of Research Libraries
- Open Access Digital Library, 01/01/2007–
- Directory of Open Access Journals, 2007–
- Academic Search Complete, 03/01/2011–
- Academic Search R&D, 03/01/2011–
- EBSCOhost EJS
- EBSCOhost EJS Enhanced
- Flying Publisher
- Free Medical Journals, 2007–
- Academic OneFile, 03/01/2008–
- Global Issues In Context, 03/01/2008–
- Health & Wellness Resource Center, 03/01/2008–
- Health & Wellness Resource Center (with Alternative Health Module), 03/01/2008–
- Health Reference Center Academic, 03/01/2008–
- InfoTrac Custom, 03/01/2008–
- Nursing & Allied Health Collection, 03/01/2008–
- Geneva Foundation for Medical Education and Research
- GFMER Free Medical Journals
- Multiple Vendors
- Freely Accessible Medical Journals, 2007–
- Freely Accessible Science Journals, 2007–
- National Institute of Standards and Technology
- National Institute of Standards and Technology Virtual Library, 03/01/2011–
- Public Knowledge Project
- Open Journal Systems (OJS), 2008–
- Sabinet Online Ltd.
- SA ePublications Complete, 2007–
- SA ePublications Medicine & Health Collection, 2007–
- Universitätsbibliothek Regensburg
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek – Frei zugängliche E–Journals, 2007–
- Adis International Ltd.
- Biological Sciences, Selective
- Environmental Sciences and Pollution Management, Selective
- Health and Safety Science Abstracts (Online), Selective
- Academic Search Alumni Edition, 3/1/2011–
- Academic Search Complete, 3/1/2011–
- Academic Search Elite, 3/1/2011–
- Academic Search Premier, 3/1/2011–
- TOC Premier (Table of Contents), 3/1/2011–
- Elsevier BV
- Academic OneFile, 3/2008–
- Health " Wellness Resource Center, 3/2008–
- Health Reference Center Academic, 3/2008–
- InfoTrac Custom, 3/2008–
- National Library of Medicine
The South African Journal of Child Health (SAJCH) reserves copyright of the material published. The work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution – Noncommercial Works License.
Material submitted for publication in the SAJCH is accepted provided it has not been published elsewhere.
The SAJCH does not hold itself responsible for statements made by the authors.
Financial support from the South African Medical
[Editorial board] [Instructions to authors][Subscriptions]
All the content of the journal, except where otherwise noted, is licensed under
Health & Medical Publishing Group
Private Bag X1, Pinelands, Cape Town, Western Cape Province, ZA, 7430,
Tel: +27 12 362 0770